7 Ways To Reclaim Your Power
Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway
1. Avoid casting blame on any external force for your bad feelings about life
Nothing outside you can control your thinking or your actions.
2. Avoid blaming yourself for not being in control
3. Be aware of when and where you are playing the victim role
Learn the clues that tell you that you are not being responsible for what you are being, having, doing or feeling.
4. Familiarize yourself with your biggest enemy - your internal Chatterbox
5. Figure out the payoffs that keep you stuck
Figure out how to quickly overcome those payoffs and become unstuck.
6. Determine what you want in life and act on it
Stop waiting for someone to give it to you. You will be waiting forever.
7. Be aware of the many choices you have in both actions and feelings - in any situation that comes your way
Choose the path that contributes to your growth and makes you feel at peace with yourself and others.