8 Lessons People Learn Too Late In Life
If you're serious about changing your life I highly recommend you follow for more
- Unfortunately, the most important people in your life can become strangers overnight.
- Fortunately, total strangers can become the most important people in your life overnight.
- As you get older you realise that your diet isn't just what you eat.
- It's what you watch, what you read, who you follow and who you spend your time with.
- So if your goal is to have a healthier mind, you have to start by removing all junk.
- Career, More money
- Other people's opinions
- A person who has experienced rejection fears it, and they tend to push or run away before they can be rejected.
- Subconsciously they have avoided rejection.
- In reality, they've been rejected again this time by themselves.
- You will never control your future if you let your present be controlled by your past.
- What happened yesterday may not be your responsibility, but how you behave today is.
- Life is about quality, not quantity.
- One quality friend gives you more than 100 acquaintances.
- One quality relationship gives you more than 100 flings.
- One quality experience gives you more than 100 drunken nights.
- Obsessing over the things that society said you're "supposed to do" will kill your happiness.
- Don't listen to the fake fairytales of how your life is supposed to be going.
- You don't have to go to university at 18, or get job at 21, or buy a house at 25, or get married at 30, or have kids at 35.
- Everyone is different, and your path to happiness will be too.
- If you want to enjoy your life, don't subscribe to other people's definition of
- Fun doesn't have to mean drinking, partying and socialising.
- Fun can be a night in alone, getting lost in a book, a deep conversation, a walk, creating art, playing music or doing work that you love.
- Your fun belongs to you, make sure you define it.
1. Important people come and go, and that's okay.
2. You diet isn't just what you eat.
3. You have to let people down to be happy.
You and your mental health are more important than your:
If taking care of yourself means letting someone down, then let someone down.