1. The best way to learn is by doing: Start your career by getting as much experience as possible, through internships, entry-level jobs, or even volunteering.
2. Don't be afraid to make mistakes: You're going to make them anyway, so learn from them and move on.
3. Stay positive and persistent: Things will get tough at times, but if you keep a positive attitude and keep working hard, you'll succeed.
4. Don't underestimate the power of networking: Get to know as many people as you can, both in person and online. You never know who might be able to help you out down the road.
5. Be flexible: The world is constantly changing, so be prepared to adapt to new situations and new technology.