1. Keeping rotten fruit is like holding onto grievances.
2. Rotten fruit is smelly, messy, and unpleasant.
3. Grievances are negative emotions and thoughts that weigh us down and create a similar unpleasantness in our lives.
4. When we hold onto grievances, it's like clutching onto those rotten fruits tightly in our hands.
5. We feel a temporary satisfaction or justification for holding onto them, but ultimately, they start to deteriorate and impact us negatively.
6. They create bitterness, resentment, and anger within us, polluting our thoughts and emotions.
7. Just as throwing away the rotten fruit frees our hands from the mess and stench, letting go of grievances liberates our minds from the burden they carry.
8. It is a conscious choice to release the negative emotions and thoughts that no longer serve us.
9. When we release grievances, it doesn't mean that we forget or condone the actions that caused them.
10. It means that we choose not to let those grievances control our lives.
11. We make space for forgiveness, healing, and peace to enter our hearts.
12. So, just as throwing away rotten fruit allows us to experience a sense of freshness, letting go of grievances brings us a sense of inner peace.
13. It allows us to move forward with a lighter heart and a clearer mind.