As You Wish
Your title inspired to me to think of some things I learned from the Princess Bride
1. As you wish.
A simple phrase that has an endless variety of meaning depending on tone, manner, and whether you are rolling down a hill
Just because you don't believe in something doesn't mean it isn't true.
3. You can franchise anything
"I was not the first Dread Pirate Roberts"
4. Expect the unexpected.
"I am not left handed!"
Very few things are if invest the time in figuring it out
6. There is a difference between mostly Dead and all Dead.
Just ask the Grateful Dead. Or Miracle Max.
7. Always have fun when you’re storming the castle.
8. If the game you’re playing has death on the line, CHEAT!
9. You can defeat an opponent without killing them.
Both literally and figuratively.