1. Now it's not about the technologies and the way they impact our lives. Except for one episode.
2. One of the top cast episodes lasts almost as long as a full movie but in my opinion the plot was so predictable and yet so poorly depicted.
3. No clear message in half of the episodes.
5. This season looks not like a sixth season of "Black Mirror" but rather the second season of Guillermo Del Toro's Cabinet of Curiosities.
6. Salma Hayek looks awesome, still got it, until she starts speaking. Her acting is horrible and.. smokes a lot I assume.
7. Annie Murphy is sweet. Also, I really liked her acting in "Murderville".
8. Getting back to #3, so many important topics of nowadays were touched during the episodes, I thought the stories are going to be built around them but no... just a few mentions for no reason.
9. Technologies are still scary.
10. I remember the times Aaron Paul played a student.