Bounty - $100 dollars for ideas to promote GoFundMe for one of our members
Let's help on of our own! I'm offering a $100 bounty* to the person that comes up with the best dea list to help @able_andrew get exposure for his gofundme - raising funds for his lifesaving medical treatment. GoFundMe link - https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-my-rare-condition-be-my-rare-opportunity?utm_campaign=p_lico+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customerBest - defined by highest vote count.*Amazon gift card or local retailer if outside of the US
- come up with a list of 10-20 people in the crypto community that you think Andrew would be interested in meeting. Come up with a creative way to reach out to them and get them to follow him on twitter.
- come up with a list of 10 podcasts that are related to cryptocurrency, investing, etc that Andrew would be interested in being on. Reach out to the hosts and see if they can have him on their show.
- Come up with a list of 10 youtube channels where Andrew could make an interesting video about his GoFundMe or his background story or whatever he wants. Reach out to those channels and see if they can feature him.
4. Article - How I used Twitter for my GoFundMe campaign!
Come up with an article about how Andrew used twitter for his gofundme campaign and how he got noticed by various people (like us). Describe what accounts he followed, what tweets he made, etc. And then have a callout section at the bottom where you say, "If you want to learn more about using Twitter like Andrew did here is our course" (or whatever course we suggest).
5. Article - How I used Youtube for my GoFundMe campaign!
Same as above but using Youtube instead of Twitter.
6. Live streaming - how I raised $10k in 24 hours!
Describe how Andrew did it but also describe other campaigns that were successful using this method and why they were successful. Then have a callout section at the bottom where you say, "If you want to learn more about this here is our course" (or whatever course we suggest).