Sometimes you just need to do different stuff to shake it up a bit.
Relationships get stale. You think you know how your spouse is going to respond to every question...You begin to take one another for granted.
Here are some ideas to help keep that from happening.
1. Kick the TV out of the Bedroom (Bedrooms are for 2 things!)
2. Have Date Lunches (Not Dinners)
3. Put the kids to bed! (They don't need to stay up so late)
4. Take up a hobby together (It'll keep you connected)
5. Dance at Restaurants (Make people look at you funny)
6. Be tourists in your city (Every city has something cool to explore)
7. Go to the playground and Swing! (Be playful!)
8. Tell them one thing you love about them (They have one thing - right?)
9. Turn off the phones, computers and tablets (connect with them not a device)
10. Play games together (playfulness is a theme!)