I had an idea of having a large notebook with questions on each page for customers and/or staff.
I always loved looking through notebooks at restaurants and seeing people's notes/drawings, a higher class of toilet graphity.
If people have questions /prompts then the answers should be more fun. This builds a bond with customers /between staff. This is my list of potential questions /promts.
The books designed to be fun and happy. If you feel these whilst in the company you'll link those feelings to the company. Having happy customers /staff is something all businesses should aim for
If this sounds like something you'd like to see, let me know and I'll make the book.
Quick! Zombies have just broken into the building. What do you do?
2. Draw someone in the room now.
3. How could you make £1 today?
4. What country would you love to visit?
What would you do /see there?
5. What's your perfect first date?
6. What one thing can we do to make things better?
7. Share a happy memory
8. What's the best pizza topping?
9. Who would play you in the movie of your life?
10. What's your favourite quote?
11. What awesome thing have you done?
12. Share one intresting fact
13. What movie should everyone watch?
14. What do you miss from your childhood?
15. What is love?
suggested by His in the comments. Thanks