1. It is not that they hid a better plan from you.
They shared their insights and wisdom openly, aiming to guide and inspire you on your spiritual journey.
2. The teachings and guidance they shared will not bring any harm to you whatsoever.
Their teachings offer you a deeper connection with God.
3. Their messages do not revolve around acquiring worldly possessions.
Their focus was on cultivating spiritual virtues, seeking God's Presence, and living a life of service and love.
4. Their words were in alignment with their actions.
They exemplified their teachings through their devoted lives and selfless service to others.
5. Here is the common thread among all of them.
Spiritual Guidance: All of them sought and received spiritual guidance in their lives, either through direct experiences, visions, or deep contemplation.
Mystical Experiences: All of them experienced profound mystical encounters, such as visions, ecstasies, or a deep sense of connection with God.
Devotion and Service: They demonstrated a deep devotion to their spiritual path and a commitment to serving others, whether through acts of charity, teachings, or leading by example.
6. Reflecting on their shared attributes should prompt you to consider where you place your focus and attention.
What occupies your thoughts, discussions, and written words?
Answer the question posed, if you find yourself primarily consumed with self-centered interests.
It's wise to shift your focus towards a more spiritual perspective.
For God's sake seek higher truths and engage in acts of compassion and service to others.