Exploring the Dissolution of Hierarchy: Love's Radical Perspective on Illusions. (1 min 18 sec)
There is no hierarchy of illusions.
Hierarchy is a system in which individuals, groups, or things are ranked or organized according to their levels of authority, power, importance, or priority.
A hierarchy etablishes a "chain of command", with higher levels possessing more authority and decision-making power than lower levels.
1. The world we perceive is an illusion and all forms of separation, including hierarchical structures, are illusory.
2. The ego's belief in separation creates a hierarchy of illusions, where different aspects of the illusion seem more important or real than others.
3. Who you are goes far beyond the world of illusions and hierarchy.
4. The only way to transcend the ego's illusory constructs is through forgiveness, love, and unity.
5. There is no inherent hierarchy of illusions in the ultimate reality.
6. Rather than focusing on a hierarchical structure our time is better spent towards a higher understanding of truth, love, and oneness.