Flip-Side: Books I Do Not Like
The don't speak to me. That's ok.
1. The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolls
Probably controversial with this one, but I just can't do it.
2. The Painted Bird by Kosiński, Jerzy
3. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
Perhaps it would hit differently as an adult.
4. Storm Front by Jim Butcher
I understand that it's a classic series, but I can't get over the way women are so poorly written. Supposedly it gets much better book 4 onwards. Maybe I'll try that.
5. The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
6. The Greatest Love Story Ever Told by Megan Mullally
Probably the worst audiobook I've listened to.
7. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
I've tried a few books from this author, all meh for me.
8. The Fifty Shades Trilogy
I have no idea why I read all three when I hated the first book.