1. Only to realize that it’s a rope.
2. You misinterpret situations and people based on your fears, biases, and assumptions.
3. You have preconceived ideas of what a snake looks like.
4. You’re blind to your true nature of reality because of your limited perspectives and cultural biases.
5. When you discover that what you thought was a dangerous threat is actually a harmless object, all your suffering and anxiety disappears. - seek the truth and find peace.
6. Don't let your misperceptions and assumptions rule your life.
7. All of your perceived snakes (problems) are actually ropes (gifts).