1. In all this darkness, is there anybody that can see the truth?
2. He hated and he killed and now he's dead and gone.
3. Yet, he persists, alive only within your thoughts.
4. And you hate, you kill, and now there’s not one who isn’t doomed.
Hatred breeds, death follows, no escape for anyone.
5. Do you know why it’s so dark and gloomy?
6. Do you know why it seems to be night all around us?
7. Do you have an understanding of what the pitch blackness is about?
8. It’s the hate he felt, the hate you feel, the hate all of us feel, and it’s too much.
9. So we must expel it, purging ourselves.
10. Now, it's enveloping us, suffocating from all sides.
11. So much hate, so much miserable hate.
12. Look at what’s happening around us. It’s getting even darker.
13. I can hardly see anything now. What about you?
14. The darkness continues to make itself known.