1. Be at peace with the present moment.
2. Be at peace with “what is.”
3. The deliciousness of now is all you’ve got. Your life is now.
4. Regardless of whether you believe you or something external to you summoned what you see, the responsibility and control ultimately lie with you to take action and make choices.
5. If you find yourself in conflict with the present moment, you are in conflict with life itself.
6. When fully immersed in the present moment, free from concerns, you realize that there are no immediate problems.
7. Engaging in thoughts or actions that dwell on a past that no longer exists or a future that is yet to come demonstrates a lack of appreciation for the present moment and all that it offers you.