Holy Smoke. (2 min 20 sec)
1. Imagine the roof, a vast expanse that represents the canvas of our consciousness, adorned with a multitude of separate solar panels.
Each panel signifies an individual mind intricately connected to the universal mind.
Overarching this roof is the resplendent sun, a beacon of pure light representing the essence of God.
2. Now, let's turn our attention to the "crud" that clings to this roof.
This crud is a symbolic representation of the emotional baggage we accumulate throughout our lives — grievances, judgments, fears, and guilt.
Yet, when grievances accumulate, they obscure the radiant rays of God's eternal love.
They form a layer that obscures the brilliance of the sun's rays.
Holding on to grievances weakens the power grid.
3. Consider the pitch of the roof.
It embodies the concept of God's Grace, a constant presence gently guiding us toward the light.
Despite the accumulation of grievances, the roof's pitch signifies that the path to God's love is always accessible, sloping in the direction of divine grace.
4. Intriguingly, though we believe we've lost touch with God's love, it remains unceasingly present, much like an unmarked grave that holds a treasure we've forgotten.
As we gradually let go of the judgments that have clouded our perception, the crud begins to loosen its grip.
Piece by piece, it falls from the pitch of the roof and the solar panels, revealing more and more of the sun's radiant rays.
5. This transformative process leads us toward a profound realization.
True happiness, joy, and inner peace come into full experience as the remnants of grievances are shed from our symbolic roof.
It is at this point that we begin to see everyone as one, recognizing the innocence that lies within all beings.
This newfound clarity allows us to bask in the unadulterated awareness of Love's eternal presence, a radiant and unceasing light that has always been there, waiting to be rediscovered.