How could I help with your business, whatever it is you're doing?
The other day I created a challenge "10 things I might need help with". Here's a list focused on how I could potentially help someone with their business.
What's your business, and how can people help you grow it?
1. Reach out to people I know
I don't know how strong my network is, but I do have a lot of friends and acquaintances in different parts of the world, and maybe some of them can help or be interested in whatever your thing is.
2. Post on Facebook and Instagram
I could post something about it on Facebook and Instagram, for example.
3. Post on LinkedIn
4. Mention you in my newsletter (if it makes sense)
5. Mention it to new people I meet
6. See if any of my current or past clients might be interested
7. I could recommend you a book to read
8. In the Facebook groups I participate in, see if anybody might be interested
I'm part of a few Facebook groups for entrepreneurs (including a private one for people who bought Noah Kagan's course, which I'm enjoying!). Maybe I'll notice someone who might be a good fit for an introduction.
9. Invite you to a group chat for entrepreneurs
I haven't started one but maybe that could be a good idea.