1. Organize your things and keep only the ones that you actually used in the past year.
2. You can donate the things you don't use or sell in Ebay/FB market place etc.
3. Think twice before you buy new things.
Prepare shopping list and buy only the items in the list
4. Have a system - schedule every half a year to organize your things
5. Look for tips from online Guru, such as Marie Kondo
6. Have a mindset of SUBTRACTION.
7. Create basic rules. For examples if you buy new item, then you need to give away old item
8. In the first place allocate small space for storage.
9. Remember the good feeling you have once you declutter, it will motivate you to keep up.
10. Help other to declutter :)