How to get the most out of an Apple Watch
After a heart health issue I bought my second Apple watch today. How does everyone use theirs?
1. Monitor sleep with AutoSleep
2. Pay extra for the Apple Care: your watch will run out of batteries or break in
3. Load Audio books in iBooks
4. Keep a charger in a convenient place or use more than one: charger at work and home or in the car
5. Get a comfortable band: I prefer elastic loops
6. Learn how to control your phone and answer calls on it
7. Pair your air pods with the watch
8. Practice doing things like answering calls so that you look cool and also so you are not surprised by the alerts
9. Start "workouts" while doing laundry, washing dishes, etc. This makes you work faster and with a goal. You can also boost your rings
10. use the health monitors to build your baseline data set. I was able to look up my heart rate from last year to compare to today.
Paoloand 2 more liked this