How would you improve US health care?
1. Improve Access to Health Care
By expanding access to health care through initiatives like Medicare and Medicaid, more people would be able to get the care they need.
2. Improve the Quality of Health Care
By investing in research and training, we can ensure that our health care providers are delivering the best possible care.
3. Improve Prevention and Wellness
By focusing on prevention and wellness, we can help people stay healthy and avoid costly medical procedures.
4. Improve Coordination and Communication
By improving coordination and communication between health care providers, we can avoid duplication of services and make sure everyone is on the same page.
5. Improve the Health Care Workforce
By investing in our health care workforce, we can ensure that we have the providers we need to meet the demands of our growing population.