How would you improve US health care?
1. Establish a national health care program
This would provide all US citizens with access to basic health care, regardless of their income level or employment status.
2. Improve health care education and training
This would help to ensure that all health care providers are uptodate on the latest treatments and procedures.
3. Increase funding for research and development
This would allow for the creation of new and improved treatments for various health conditions.
4. Improve access to preventive care
This would help to reduce the overall incidence of disease and improve the overall health of the population.
5. Reduce the cost of health care
This would make it more affordable for individuals and families to access the care they need.