How would you keep growing your startup
Working on a SaaS (gesttiona.io)
We recently met with a Venture Capital.
This was his advice (in a nutshell):
- Sales traction ($30k or $50k in MMR).
- Proven sales process, which can be accelerated
- High founder participation and concern about talent leakage
- Market size and competitors (scalable, strong value proposition)
- Ability to manage growth by scaling sales
Also, I recently participated in an online event (Revenue day).
And they insisted a lot on the idea that in initial phases, it is necessary to master the art of prospecting.
In addition to what is already known and important: To have a product market fit.
That's where we are 💪.
Excited to read the other learning that others write here.