Idea lists to write if you ever lose your job
I hope you never lose your job. But we have to prepare for the worst. I have been fired 2 times in my life and I was never prepared for it. But I also did not have NotePD.
If you lose your job, don't be afraid.
Look at it as an opportunity for you to stretch your skills.
1. 10 Skills you have right now that are of value to other people
Reading and replying to emails
2. 10 gig jobs you could do in between your 'career' jobs
3. 10 people in your personal network you can reach out to
4. 10 people on NotePD or LinkedIn you could reach out to
5. 10 businesses you could start
6. 10 Dream/fantasy jobs you would want
7. 10 Companies you could work for
8. 10 Job titles you could do
9. 10 Job websites to check out
10. 10 Jobs you could apply for today
11. 10 Skills you start or keep developing to be more marketable/make more money
12. 10 CEO's you could write idea lists for and sent to them
Katieand 13 more liked this