Ideas For A "What Really Goes On" At College Online Series/Show
1. Interview students and ask them how they plan to pay for college once their loan payments are due.
2. Go to a local dive bar and film what really goes on at college.
3. Try to get University administrators on film and interview them about the skyrocketing costs for students to attend accredited Universities
4. Take a survey and ask students how many minority students they know
Hint: it's probably not as many minority students that are pictured in the school brochure.
5. Ask current students what their parents do for a living and see if they know approximately how much they make.
Do a study that tracks how well students from families that are affluent perform in college and how well students that come from working families do in college.
6. Interview The Person In Charge Of University Fundraising
Ask them how they feel about asking alumni who are still in debt to contribute to a fundraiser for the institution that put them into debt.