Cozy fantasy stories are ones where instead of having conflict at the core, and huge epic battles, it's more about just the experience of being in a fantasy world and going through some small events during the day. Based on the Kishōtenketsu 4 act story structure ( https://mythicscribes.com/plot/kishotenketsu/
1. A young girl has the magical ability to create the perfect outfit for anyone, except herself. She gets everyone ready for the ball, except herself. Then she is in for a surprise.
2. A young wizard apprentice must go into town and buy magical ingredients for his master's spell, but he forgot the list!
3. An adventurer has decided to give up his career and start a bookstore in a small village
4. A magical doll maker is very old and about to pass away. The last day with their dolls taking care of them is described.
5. A goblin wants to become a rogue, but nobody takes him seriously.
6. Three wizards go on a quest to find the best coffee shop in the whole realm.
7. A magic spell goes wrong and the most powerful wizard wakes up as a small girl. They decide to "take it easy" and cruise through this second life.
8. A seaside village needs a new 'weather witch' - today is the day of interviews.
9. A new castle appears out of nowhere near a small village. A young boy is volunteered to explore and finds a lonely old witch who just wants someone to drink tea with.
10. The MC wakes up after 1000 years as a statue after facing a gorgon. The world is full of science and no magic. He must help return magic to the world.