1. What’s in my mind, is mine. Nobody else gets a vote.
2. I always lose when I attack. When I attack or defend I’ve stopped being a silent 🤫 Observer to that of becoming totally identified with the dream figure.
3. Whatever I think about you remains in my mind and doesn’t even make it to you. I ingest the poison expecting you to suffer.
4. I’m the only one who suffers when I hold onto thoughts about you that aren’t loving.
5. However, when I have loving thoughts about you, everyone wins and no one loses.