If Your Life Was A WWE Show
Things would be a -bit- different.
1. You'd have an entrance theme for work
Would actually like this. But I'm the first one in, so no one would have to hear it.
2. You'd probably have to wear skimpy clothes
Trunks for the guys, near-bikinis for the ladies.
3. Always a chance of getting jumped
Doing errands, getting some coffee, someone would look to take you out.
4. Someone would interview you before you started work
"How are you going to complete that massive project today...?"
5. You'd have a catchphrase
"If you smellllllll... what the plumbing... is doing!"
6. There'd be an announcer declaring your arrival...
And maybe home town and weight.
7. You'd have a nickname
"The Code Crusher"... "Meeting Man"... "
8. Some days, weapons could be legal at work
Steel chairs, kendo sticks, and such.
9. The boss (referee) misses just about anything illegal
So, you could kick that dude in the 'nads. Or fake that expense report.
10. Announcers broadcasting what you're doing
Wow! That was a great "spinning spreadsheet!" "Look at the pour on that beer!" "She really missed with that PowerPoint!"