Kickstart your side hustle while working your 40+ hour day job
1. Take advantage of your commute. If you take a bus or train to work this time can be used to complete necessary tasks.
2. Work breaks for coffee or lunch can be used to work on your project. Yes, maybe even bathroom time could be used to add in a few minutes of productivity throughout the day👀
3. Do you normally get to work early? Use a portion of this time to dedicate to your project. This will also work to stimulate your mind so you are alert and ready to tackle your normal work day.
4. If you decide to add the help of a coworker to your project this can increase your daily input 2x.
5. Any downtime at work…eg. waiting for X before you can complete Y. Consider using this time to work on your side hustle.
6. When you are home or on weekends you can make the time to put in work. Even if it’s just an hour a day it will add up.
7. Cut down on social media. While social media does have its perks. Too much is an unhealthy distraction which can diminish your focus.
8. Eat healthy. Supportive food and drink will give you the energy to focus on what matters. If you eat garbage your productivity will greatly diminish.
9. Come up with 10 unique ideas often to potentially apply to your side hustle. Review and apply them as you see fit to different aspects and tasks of the business.
10. Last but not least, for a side hustle to be sustainable it will help if it is something that you have some degree of passion for. This will naturally support the inflows of energy and creativity into the business.