Love is all around you but you don’t see it. (1 min 12 sec)
Love is omnipresent, but you fail to recognize or acknowledge its presence.
1. You want to be loved because you don’t know you are love itself.
Your desire for love stems from a lack of self-awareness that your essence is love itself.
2. What you seek you already are and have always been.
The very thing you seek, such as love and fulfillment, are already an intrinsic part of your being.
3. When you withhold what you call love from another you withhold it from yourself.
When you withhold love from others, you also deprive yourself of experiencing love.
4. The body’s eyes cannot see.
The physical senses of the body are limited to constructing images and cannot provide true perception.
All it does is make images.
5. Real vision is seeing beyond images and therefore beyond the body.
Real vision surpasses the realm of images and extends beyond the limitations of the physical body.
6. What is there not to love about Love?
Love, being inherently lovable, is the most important thing deserving focus of one's attention.