Must Have Vs. Must Not Have List For A Job
Based on This Article
1. Must Have: Remote Work
Hybrid is ok, as long as there are no hard/fast rules about number of hours spent in the office.
2. Must Not Have: Reliance On Phone Calls
Zoom/Teams meetings are fine, but otherwise it should be email or IM.
3. Must Have: Good Benefits - Extended Health
Working full time seems to take its toll on my posture and spine and being able to be proactive with therapies and not pay out of pocket is very desirable.
4. Must Not Have: More than 8 hours of meetings a week
5. Must Have: A Boss Who Provides Regular Feedback
6. Must Not Have: A Salary Below X
X is private, but I do have a number in mind.