My favorite phone apps
1. Spotify (music & podcasts)
2. Pacer, counting steps to ensure active time on daily basis
Including statistics and goal setting
3. Water drinking reminder - Up to 60% of the human adult body is water.
According to Mitchell and others (1945), the brain and heart are composed of 73% water, and the lungs are about 83% water. Counting the number of water I drink (should be 2.2 L/day). Including statistics, goal setting and reminders.
4. Waze - it's a must!
user friendly and I LOVE the option to plan a drive, to avoid commute time
To stay connected, news.
6. Digital health - limit time in social media and block social
7. Pocket - one place to access all my saved links, articles etc.
8. Google keep
The best notes app. User friendly & I love the design