My Horrible, Awful, No Good, Very Bad Friday Morning
I had to go into the office today and unfortunately, everything went off road. It was a very bumpy start. The good news is - other people helped: from the vendor who came early, to the Building Mgmt who churned out a new card, to the IT HELP support person who kept me calm while we troubleshooted the room issue.
1. I lost my badge to enter the office
2. My hair did not dry in time
3. My coffee cup still had Dawn liquid soap in it so my coffee tasted like crap
4. I took the wrong high blood pressure medicine - so my BP is high
5. The vendor misunderstood my message about the timing and we very nearly started late
6. The room did not show that I had it reserved, so I didn't know if Teams would work until 5 minutes before the start of the Demo
7. My necklace tangled up and I couldn't wear it
8. The clothes I wanted to wear, I could not find
9. When I got a badge replacement, I came home and found out why I couldn't find my badge - it was in another bag
10. When I tried to pay for my parking, the machine wouldn't accept my card or give me a receipt.
The girl in the office had to come out and retry it.