My Personal Challenge(s) for this week
Yesterday (Sunday), I was feeling a little bit 'blah' about life.
I'm usually super disciplined and motivated but yesterday I felt like, 'What's the point?'
So, I decided to create a challenge for myself to get some energy back.
Here's this week's challenge starting today (Monday):
1. Only check email and Slack 3x per day.
2. Finish reading 2 books.
3. 5 AM wake up Monday-Friday.
5. 3 'Thinking Time' sessions this week
6. No snacks between my 2 meals (lunch and dinner)
7. 1 Meditation session per day
8. 30 mins of rebounding on my trampoline
9. Reach out to one long lost business and one long lost personal contact.
10. Say my personal mantra 100x per day to keep my mind focused.
Paoloand 6 more liked this