Not Asking Questions? Why Not?
1. What is something that's totally overrated in your world?
Idols - fame, money, celebritism, and power.
2. You have magic soap. What does it wash away?
The belief that you are sinful and guilty.
3. You are the wind' interpreter. What is it saying?
Your idols can't tell you who you are.
4. Come up with a mathematical formula to express something you know/believe
Love + Kindness = Happy Life
5. Name one thing you have lied to yourself about. Why did you do this?
That I wasn't enough. Because the world told me so.
6. What stupid question have you heard someone ask (or asked yourself)?
Does God exist?
7. You are a children's book writer. Write the first few lines of your new book.
Always remember that you are Light, the same as all of the other children.
You are not better or less than any child, each of you is a unique expression of God.
You will encounter many children who have forgotten they are Light and are walking around in the darkness.
When this happens remind them of their Light because if you forget, both will be lost.
8. Complete this thought: "I wish an alarm would notify me whenever...
I feel I've been aggrieved so I can quickly correct my error in thinking.
9. What do you need right now?
I am complete.
I am whole.
Thank you for asking.
10. What was the last thing you read, heard, or saw that inspired you.
The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey, Starring Samuel L. Jackson.