My time has been slim lately, and in turn, I've invested less time on NotePD. Let's see if I can challenge myself to be more engaged even when pinched for time.
I don't have a specific timeline for doing all these things, but I'd like to give them a try when I can.
Anyone want to join me?
1. Comment on at least 10 lists every day.
I'm going to start this one today.
2. Find someone posting about a problem and write a list of 10 ideas to solve it.
I love this idea but I'll have to take some time to find a juicy problem to help solve (assuming I can).
3. Find 10 new NotePDers creating great lists and follow them.
Is 'NotePDers' a word? Coining it!
4. Reply to all comments every day.
I'm already pretty good about this.
5. Once a week create a list of 10 ideas to improve NotePD.
I did one of these recently and was stretched to come up with five, so this could be a real challenge.
6. Create at least one quality challenge every week.
This should be do-able.
7. Create my first premium list.
To be frank, this isn't really in my wheelhouse. I'm not on NotePD to make money. I don't begrudge anyone else who has done it or wants to do it - I'm speaking only of myself. That said, this is a challenge, and the purpose of a challenge is to stretch one's self.
8. Purchase my first premium post.
I haven't purchased any yet, and I think that would be a good way to support someone's work.
9. Invite 10 NotePDers to collaborate on a list.
@lovingkindnesscomedy did this once and I thought it was terrific.
10. Do a NotePD AMA.
Not that anyone cares that much about my opinions, but why not give it a shot anyhow?