1. Why you should write a memoir
2. "Who are you? Why are you? Why now?"
3. Components of a memoir:
4. A) chronological order of events
5. B) stories for each event
6. C) What was learned each event?
7. D) What should be the right order to share these events (chronological is rarely correct)
8. The Arc of the Hero in memoirs
9. Frame it / Title - for instance, "Prozac Nation". Not a book about a nation addicted to prozac but a memoir.
10. 12 best beginnings of memoirs
11. What situations make good moments in memoirs - death of a loved on, rejection, fear, mistakes, losing money, career, etc.
12. How important is memory for an autobiography: answer: not much.
13. How did your events transform you.
14. How to use the six Us in memoir.