Outline for a novel about chess and birds
- idea: a prodigy kid who is good at both chess and birdwatching.
2. Prodigy kid meets grandmaster
- he's the best in the world but has no friends because of his personality.
3. Prodigy kid wants to be friends with grandmaster but grandmaster rejects him.
- the prodigy kid gets angry and challenges him to a game.
4. The game between the two
- they both study hard for the game, which takes place in an isolated cabin in wisconsin or wherever.
5. The prodigy kid loses!
- he's shocked and angry that he lost, especially since he studied so hard for it.
6. Birds! They come to life! And start attacking everyone! Including...the birds!
- this is why people don't like chess players.