Quotes I revisit regularly
Inspired by @younes list on pondering quotes.
1. Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it. Action has magic, grace, and power in it. - Goethe
2. It's not because things are difficult that we don't dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult. - Seneca
3. True life is lived when tiny changes occur. - Leo Tolstoy
4. I merely took the energy to pout and wrote a few blues. - Duke Ellington
5. There is the risk you cannot afford to take, and there is the risk you cannot afford not to take. - Peter Drucker
6. I am a fool who has put her foot in her mouth more than a couple of times,... - Luuvie
... with a stubborn streak and a perfectionism problem that sometimes requires me to be told to go occupy a seat (in the back) because I am too much.