Random things to be thankful for on a random day
Simple gratitude is important, even on days where nothing big happens, maybe especially on days where nothing big happens.
1. Waking up when I want
I'm a very early riser but that is by choice.
2. Being greeted by my dogs when I first go downstairs
3. Early morning coffee
4. Working for a few hours in my tree house of an office
5. Lifting weights at the firehouse
At the start of the pandemic we accumulated a bunch of workout equipment at the firehouse and it's only a mile from our house
6. The ability to make a difficult trade for clients today
Sold one of the funds I use as a hedge
7. A 3 day rental at our Airbnb
We're very lucky that we are booked all the time. That picture is obviously from the winter.
8. Time to write
I wrote a fun blog post today and this list.
9. Plenty of sports to watch
I love watching sports, tonight some NHL and NBA playoffs and then later, the Padres game.