1. You are attached to your wife, husband, child, pet, girlfriend, boyfriend, or partner, and they are attached to you as well.
2. As long as both of you are attached to each other, there is no conflict.
3. However, what happens when one of you frees themselves from such attachment?
4. Are you too afraid to discuss what happens to you when the attachment is severed?
5. If you are afraid, why?
6. If you are not afraid, why not?
7. It is only when you explore these questions that you will be able to free yourself from all attachments.
8. And you simply are unaware of how attached you are to people, places, and things.