1. Uncertainty can be looked at as a blessing or a curse. For most, it's a curse because we've largely been programmed on what to think not how to think.
2. Our ancestors used casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details that were not confirmed as being true were used to determine if one should go hunting with particular person.
3. There are advantages and disadvantages for the alpha and omega players within a social hierarchy.
4. The world "seems" to fall apart every decade.
5. Get go at something as soon as possible and there are no shortcuts but there are some loopholes to skip the line.
6. Become comfortable living in a world of not knowing.
7. Become a beacon for others in times of uncertainly to help them find their way to the shore.