Some thoughts about Steve-O's podcast episode with Tom Delonge
1. Steve-O does to many advertisements
2. Tom is a crazy dude
I like him a lot.
3. The aliens are not creatures from other planets but from other dimensions
4. The presence of the different time perspectives is easy to understand when you think about the stars that we see in the sky might be dead already (and probably they are)
so the fact that the light has reached Earth only now basically means that we are observing the past
5. Aliens and UFOs are not here to help us but to prevent us from becoming super powerful and dangerous for them
6. Telepathy is real
I mean, Tom says it.
7. I think empathy is a kind of an underdeveloped telepathy
8. I don't think government hides the UFOs because they don't want to share any results, findings, etc.
I think they cut a deal with the aliens, and they are scared that we are going to find that they sold us.
9. Why the heck no one had traveled back to the Moon again?
I don't take "There is nothing interesting there anymore" as an answer.