1. We tend to overestimate the extent to which our behavior, appearance, or performance is noticed by others.
2. We feel as if we are constantly in the spotlight and that others are paying close attention to everything we do.
3. In reality, people are often much less focused on you than you might imagine.
4. Succumbing to the spotlight effect leaves you feeling self-consciousness and anxiety stricken.
5. What would happen if...
...you became independent of the good opinions of other people?
...you believed the truth that no one is thinking about you?
6. The reality is that everyone is thinking about themselves.
The Spotlight Effect is nothing more than your thoughts playing tricks on you.
There is a silent watcher that is watching you and that is the Real You.