Tech positivity ideas
A place to go to counteract the damage that social media is doing
1. Body positivity website
Pictures of average, normal people making a difference in the world.
2. Couples creating lasting bonds website
Couples, at any age, doing the things that make a bond last.
3. Depression before and after website
Stories about what led to depression and how the person overcame or treated it.
4. Treating insecurity website
Looking at the root causes of feeling insecure and protecting your brain from the messages that feed insecurity.
5. Understanding obesity website
Having a positive body image versus cultivating health. How to have a positive outlook but also know the impact obesity has on your health.
6. Good news websites
A resource that focuses on all the good news around the world.
7. Support when you're feeling low app
We have a tendency to focus on the negative. Having a positivity partner to message or call when things don't seem too positive.
8. Intermittent positive texts throughout the day
9. Gratitude list website
Like NotePD, but focused on gratitude
10. Positivity master course online
An online course that teaches you to avoid the negative thoughts and cultivate the positive.