Ten Idea Lists To Write - Fall Is Coming
Yeah, its not officially Fall until September, but it isn't too late to do lists about it. And I'm weaning myself off the AI to create lists...
1. Ten uses for leafs
We do about 60-80 leaf bags per year on a quarter acre of land. Probably less because we took down a large tree this summer. How can we re-purpose them?
2. Ten Things To Eat/Drink with Pumpkin Spice
Some love it, some hate it. Ambivalent here, but a good list idea.
3. Ten Changes From Summer To Fall
What do we have to go to wrap up summer and be ready for fall?
4. Ten Good Things About Fall Coming
What do we like?
5. Ten Bad Things About Fall Coming
What do we not like?
6. Ten Fall Meals
Fall themed food.
7. Ten Things That Only Happen In The Fall
Like homecoming for high schools / colleges.
8. Ten Fall Purchases
Leaf bags, sweaters, etc.
9. Ten Fall To Do Lists
Such as to start preparing for the holidays.
10. Ten Lists to Write - Winter Is Coming
Get it on the to-do list... heh!