Ten random questions
I decided to randomly pick one person's post of questions and answer them. Thanks AJP.
1. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
Went paragliding in Peru with a guy I just met and we didn't speak the same language.
2. What is your proudest accomplishment?
Earned both Eagle Scout and the Quartemaster Award in Scouting.
3. Which sports team do you hate and why?
Philadelphia Flyers. For most of their history they have had hockey players who spent more time in the penalty box than skating, encouraged their fans to act like thugs, and generally gave PA a bad name.
4. How many candles do you expect will be on your birthday cake for your final birthday here on earth?
Four. One on each corner.
5. Which person living or dead would you like to have dinner with?
6. What did you do a great job on recently?
Our EMS crew had a CPR save recently. Team effort.
7. What's a brief bio of your great grandfather?
Slovak who knew that he would never leave his land but also knew that his children had to come to America if they were going to prosper.
8. What will your great grandson say about you?
I'm not familiar with that name. Let me check.
9. What's your greatest childhood memory?
Riding in the backseat, knowing that a new adventure is up ahead.
10. What's a traumatizing childhood experience which turned out to be a blessing?
Watching the television show the Waltons when the house burned down. That episode gave me nightmares and bothered me for a long time. The blessing is the realization that not everything you see is real and almost everything in life is temporary.