1. Do you believe in the devil?
2. Is the devil bound by rules and limitations?
3. Is the belief in a devil an admission of fear and belief?
4. Fancy that, adults who believe in the devil.
5. Becoming angry won’t stop him.
6. You still think he’s real, do you?
7. You’re an intelligent man but you keep missing the point.
8. I figured this story about a devil would hurry things up.
9. I can add a few lines, either way, and alter the entire meaning of the story.
10. Whether the story lives on or dies, depends on you.
11. Now, if you’ll decide to let go of your grievances, the “big” ones as well as the”itsy bitsy teenie weenie”ones, you’ll see that life works marvelously well.
12. Remember, the devil doesn’t go anywhere he’s not invited. Who might the devil be ?
13. You’re mind is always at the “scene of your misperceptions.”
14. No worries though, you’re innocent 😇