The Fundamental Fears Every Human Experiences
I've been watching a lot of the PBS Nature channel lately. It's fascinating how creatures as small as algae at the bottom of the ocean all the way through cockatoos and coyotes and giraffes and alligators and bears and human beings all have the same basic physical and psychological needs. They are all simply expressed differently by species.
2. Which really means feeling insecure.
4. Which really means we are afraid we won't find someone with whom to propagate.
5. Thinking everyone will laugh at you.
6. Which really means not feeling accepted by your desired tribe; being ostracized.
8. Which really means a fear of losing access to resources, which goes back to feeling insecure.
10. Which really means we are afraid of not living a worthwhile life.
Eyegorand 2 more liked this