1. Referring to ourselves or another as legendary is an ego construct.
2. The ego loves to create hierarchies and comparisons, always seeking to elevate certain people above others.
3. There exists an inherent equality in all of us.
4. Focusing on external achievements or labels is never going to bring peace of mind.
5. Until we learn to see beyond the ego's judgments and distinctions there’s very little hope on the horizon.
6. Our efforts would be better spent recognizing the divine spark in everyone.