1. Mundane is perception.
We give each task all the meaning it has for us.
2. What has to be done?
Nothing. Everything is a choice.
3. Boring is...
not surrendering to the present moment.
wishing this moment were different.
the mind living in the past and future with little regard for NOW.
missing the opportunity of the present moment.
Boring or not boring is in the mind of the holder.
4. When you trust love you'll win every time.
When you trust the present moment you'll always win.
Wherever you are right now is always best.
Bring your problems, concerns, and worries to love. Let it nurture you.
5. NOW (this moment) is where the cinnamon, toast, and crunch exists.
6. Things like....
laundry, doing the dishes, cleaning, placing online orders, driving kids around, etc -- Can all be met with love, kindness, understanding, and appreciation.
Doing laundry or driving the kids around can teach you a lot about yourself and others. Be present.
7. Discontent is "mind stuff" and then projected onto the body.
Thought and emotion arise simultaneously.
8. All things work together for good. There are no exceptions.
9. Nothing you need will be denied you.
10. Everything that seems to happen to me, I asked for and received as I have asked.